Pure Vetiver hydrosol has a raw and distinct aroma. It has a vibrant and earthy scent that is well-known. It is often used in cosmetic, skincare and aromatherapy products like perfumes, toners, and essential oils. During the distillation of Vetiver Essential Oil for skin, organic Vetiver hydrosol is produced as a by-product. Vetiveria zizanioides, often known as Vetiver, is steam distilled to create it. It’s made from the roots of the Vetiver or the Indian Khus plant. Because of its sweet aroma and a host of other benefits, it has become a go-to choice in many skincare rituals.
It is naturally anti-bacterial with a high concentration of antioxidants. This quality helps keep pimples, blemishes, and spots at bay. It is used to alleviate mood, reduce tension, and promote relaxation. In spas and relaxation techniques, vetiver hydrosol is often used to help with inflammation and muscle spasms. Its perfume is also a natural aphrodisiac that helps lower stress levels and promotes a livelier state of mind.
However, that’s not all. Pure Vetiver Hydrosol works as an excellent anti-bacterial and antiseptic agent. Thus, it acts as a replacement for harsh astringents and toners. But did you know that it can also be used as a natural aftershave ?
Drugstore aftershaves contain alcohol in them. All of them claim to control infections due to cuts. However, the alcohol in them is one of the major irritants to the skin. After shaving, your epidermis gets exposed and is sensitive at this stage. Treating your bare skin with alcohol dries out all the moisture from it. But a face that has been freshly shaved face needs some cooling agent, which can help with cuts and scratches. This is where Pure Vetiver Hydrosol benefits largely.
- Shaving throws the skin into chaos. Cuts, bruises and scratches are inevitable. Pure Vetiver Hydrosol’s antiseptic properties help the skin to calm down post-shaving.
- It prevents infections from blade cuts and restores the moisture that was lost during the shaving process.
- Pure Vetiver hydrosol helps in providing a smooth finish to shaved skin. It keeps skin from becoming dry, rough, or irritated for a long time after shaving. It reduces inflammation and redness post-shaving.
- It minimizes pore size, balances the pH, and lessens the oil secretion without making the skin dry.
- Vetiver hydrosol is high in antioxidants. Due to this property, it can help prevent premature skin ageing induced by free radicals. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles around the mouth.
- Acne is common after shaving. Vetiver Hydrosol works as an anti-bacterial agent that eliminates acne-causing germs while providing a protective layer on the skin.
- Vetiver also because of its nourishing and hydrating property helps smoothen the shaved skin and keeps it firm yet soft.
Kzen Skincare brings to you the Purest and 100% Chemical free Pure Vetiver Hydrosol. Being an Indian brand, Kzen understands the texture of Indian skin and believes in enhancing your skin’s health naturally. Therefore, our products are absolutely naturally produced with no parabens, sulphates, chemicals or artificial fragrance. Synthesized with love and the utmost care, Kzen brings you the best natural skin care products online. So, head to our skincare range and grab our alcohol-free and skin-friendly Pure Vetiver Hydrosol today.